Questions to ask one another in an personal accountability partnership
- Have you been faithful in keeping your time with the Lord – the reading of God’s Word, prayer, meditation and sabbath rest?
- How is your relationship with your spouse and children or parents and siblings?
- When was the last time you shared the Gospel? Are you discipling or taking steps to disciple other men/women?
- Have you been struggling with impure thoughts? Have you inappropriately looked at anyone or anything (Internet, media, etc.) which would bring shame to the Lord? Are all of your relationships above reproach?
- Are there any problems, challenges, or stresses in your personal life or ministry?
- Are you intentionally carrying out the mission of SEND, and living by the values of the SEND community with whom you have made a covenant?
- Have you lied or compromised your answer to any of the above questions?
accountability_questions.txt · Last modified: 2019/03/28 12:18 by faithciasico