MOP July 2017
Facilitators: Scott & Leslie Powell
This session will identify key habits of thriving marriages in cross-cultural settings that promote continuously growing and God-honoring marital oneness as a platform for a fruitful missionary career.
1. To identify God’s purposes in biblical marriage.
2. To identify key habits of thriving marriages in the missionary setting.
3. To reflect on the impact of personality type, season of life, and attitudes toward change on their marriage.
4. To sense freedom to seek help needed in dealing with transitional stress on their relationship.
5. To identify one or two habits for development in the coming year.
As an Amazon Associate, SEND U earns a little from qualifying purchases whenever you click on an Amazon link to a book we recommend.