This is an old revision of the document!
MOP February 2016
Facilitator: Ken Guenther
Will your life and ministry be any different because of what you have learned at MOP? According to Dallas Willard, it is just belief in magic to think that if we just hear good teaching long enough, it will automatically transform our life. We need to develop plans and disciplines that line up with God is saying to us and doing in our lives. We need a long obedience in the same direction, consistently living according to what we know is true about our God, ourselves and our life's work. By living intentionally, you can become all that God intended you to be. The material will be divided into 5 basic topics:
- A guide for developing your own personal growth plan
- In Ken's estimation, this is as good, if not better than StrengthsFinder 2.0.
- costs $37 through SEND U. Highly recommended to learn how your personality influences how you work with others
- You can get a discounted price for this assessment if you read Steve Moore's book “Who is my Neighbor?” online or on Kindle
- Tony Stolfzfus looks at the life of Joseph as a model of how God often prepares and calls leaders, and tracks the place and value of the valleys in our lives - those times when we think that we are not making any headway at all in our pursuit of God's call on our lives.
Return to the MOP February 2016 page
As an Amazon Associate, SEND U earns a little from qualifying purchases whenever you click on an Amazon link to a book we recommend.